from the top:
- I discovered that iced coffee can be made decaf and that blew my mind and now I've had the Starbucks caramel macchiato 4 days in the row. Beautiful case by Richmond&Finch.
- The view every time I'm working. I see it 3-4 times a week but still, Regent street is one of the most beautiful streets ever.
- Sakura trees are all around. I really want to find a park full of them.
- Nandos is on the to-do-list at least once a week. My favourite. Just so good.
- Can you tell it's good? Weird fact: I take fries and mashed potato as my sides. Two different types of potatoes, I find that so weird but so delicious.
- My new Benefit Cheekathon palette. Got it in the goodie bag at the Benefit event. So happy!
- Oreo ice cream and two cones? And Oh My God I need to get my nails done so bad, can't stand this red colour anymore. Want nude nude nude!